ROMPER FOR SPRING

8:06

Hey babes! ¿Qué tal todo? Hoy os traigo un post sobre un tipo de prenda que me encanta: los monos. Este en concreto es de la web SammyDress. En cuanto lo vi me encantó!! Me gustó mucho la forma y las aberturas. Cuando recibí el paquete me sorprendió la calidad, sinceramente no pensaba que estaría bien. No suelo comprar ropa online así que tenía un poco de miedo respecto a la talla y a cómo me quedaría, pero en cuanto me lo probé me encantó cómo quedaba!! :) Como todavía no hace tanto calor decidí ponerme un jersey encima. Además le añadí un colgante y unas zapatillas blancas. ¿Qué os parece el resultado? ;)
P.D: Gracias Tamara por las fotos! ;)

Hey babes! How you're doing? Today I have for you a post about an item I love: the romper. This one that I show you is from SammyDress. As soon as I saw it I loved it!! I liked the shape and cuts it has. When I received the package I was impressed by the quality because I didn't think it would be good, but it is. I don't usually shop online so I was a bit scared about the size and how it would fit me, but as soon as I try it on I loved it!! :) Right now, as is not so hot in here I decided to wear it with a jumper. I also added a necklace and white sneakers. Do you like the result?
P.S: Thank you Tamara for the pictures! ;)











Romper: SammyDress

Nota: Este post es una colaboración con SammyDress.
Disclaimer: This post was a collab with SammDress.

See you soon babes!
A.

You Might Also Like

21 comentarios

  1. Love your romper!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, I love rompers! :) You look fantastic in this outfit! :) I just bought a similar one in pastel blue that I'll wear to Japan in June and seriously can't wait to receive it!! :) x
    Helena
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!! I would love to go to Japan so have fun! :) xxx

      Eliminar
  3. Oh, I wish it was so hot here too. But not too hot. :D Cool outfit!
    Have a nice thursday!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you! It was not that hot btw hahah xxx

      Eliminar
  4. It looks lovely... great for the summer, on the beach or even around the city :-)

    Hope you had a lovely weekend x

    Anna
    See you on www.lorenneblau.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Girl, you look so stylish! So on point!
    I can’t wait to see your new outfit!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ResponderEliminar

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow me on Instagram @fallingfora